Healthy Lives is a blog offering the latest news and information on global health and international development. It is supported by PSI, a global non-profit organization dedicated to improving the health of people in the developing world by focusing on serious challenges like a lack of family planning, HIV/AIDS, barriers to maternal health, and the greatest threats to children under five, including malaria, diarrhea, pneumonia and malnutrition. Learn more at psi.org.
About Healthy Lives
Subscribe to the Daily Impact’s morning global health news roundup
Subscribe to all of our blog posts.
ImpactSubscribe to Impact
- Richard Frank, 1936-2014
- The Daily Impact: Acute Malnutrition Risk for 250k Children in South Sudan
- Global leaders show unprecedented support for maternal and child health
- The Daily Impact: UN condemns massacre of 200 people, in South Sudan
- Acting Peace Corps Director visits ABMS’s Amour & Vie program
- The Daily Impact: Two UNICEF staff gone missing in Pakistan
- Polio movement celebrates successes, faces setbacks