Healthy Lives is a blog offering the latest news and information on global health and international development. It is supported by PSI, a global non-profit organization dedicated to improving the health of people in the developing world by focusing on serious challenges like a lack of family planning, HIV/AIDS, barriers to maternal health, and the greatest threats to children under five, including malaria, diarrhea, pneumonia and malnutrition. Learn more at psi.org.
About Healthy Lives
Subscribe to the Daily Impact’s morning global health news roundup
Subscribe to all of our blog posts.
ImpactSubscribe to Impact
- The Daily Impact: More than 200,000 people unable to access health services in Darfur
- The Daily Impact: End of AIDS by 2030 possible, says UN
- The Daily Impact: BRICS nations agree to $100 billion development bank
- The Daily Impact: WHO recommends ARVs for gay men to prevent HIV spread
- The Daily Impact: Food security increasingly under threat in Central African Republic
- The Daily Impact: China reveals details of its foreign aid spending
- The Daily Impact: BRICS announce plans to launch new development bank