Healthy Lives is a blog offering the latest news and information on global health and international development. It is supported by PSI, a global non-profit organization dedicated to improving the health of people in the developing world by focusing on serious challenges like a lack of family planning, HIV/AIDS, barriers to maternal health, and the greatest threats to children under five, including malaria, diarrhea, pneumonia and malnutrition. Learn more at psi.org.
About Healthy Lives
Subscribe to the Daily Impact’s morning global health news roundup
Subscribe to all of our blog posts.
ImpactSubscribe to Impact
- Striking an effective balance
- The Daily Impact: Two shots of HPV vaccine protects against HPV, says WHO
- The benefits of public-private partnerships in global health
- The Daily Impact: Global Climate Change Efforts are Falling Short
- Strength in numbers: Community health workers in social franchise networks
- Best Buys in Global Health: Human-centric design
- The Daily Impact: Emergency measures taken to prevent Ebola spread in West Africa