Healthy Lives is a blog offering the latest news and information on global health and international development. It is supported by PSI, a global non-profit organization dedicated to improving the health of people in the developing world by focusing on serious challenges like a lack of family planning, HIV/AIDS, barriers to maternal health, and the greatest threats to children under five, including malaria, diarrhea, pneumonia and malnutrition. Learn more at psi.org.
About Healthy Lives
Subscribe to the Daily Impact’s morning global health news roundup
Subscribe to all of our blog posts.
ImpactSubscribe to Impact
- The Daily Impact: Doctor in Pakistan Wins Grant to Reduce Child Mortality
- Back to Measurement Basics
- The Daily Impact: Progress Against Measles, More to Go
- Focus on Impact Changing Corporate Community Investment
- The Daily Impact: Afghanistan Lags on Law Protecting Women, says UN
- 5 Lessons for Successful Results Measurement
- The Daily Impact: World Mourns Passing of Nelson Mandela