Healthy Lives is a blog offering the latest news and information on global health and international development. It is supported by PSI, a global non-profit organization dedicated to improving the health of people in the developing world by focusing on serious challenges like a lack of family planning, HIV/AIDS, barriers to maternal health, and the greatest threats to children under five, including malaria, diarrhea, pneumonia and malnutrition. Learn more at psi.org.
About Healthy Lives
Subscribe to the Daily Impact’s morning global health news roundup
Subscribe to all of our blog posts.
ImpactSubscribe to Impact
- A flood of clean water advocacy coming to Capitol Hill
- The Daily Impact: One Billion People at Risk of Extreme Poverty by 2030
- A vaccine could do more than prevent AIDS
- The Daily Impact: Leprosy stigma in India contributes to its resurgence
- Why do we need an International Women’s Day?
- The Daily Impact: Injections provide protection for monkeys against AIDS
- 12 Women (and one man) who are inspiring change