Marking the launch of the Spring edition of PSI’s Impact Magazine, “The Best Buys Issue: Where to Invest in Global Health in 2014,” on March 19, 2014, two panels of global health industry leaders gathered to discuss what are the best buys for global health. View the video of the full event above, and the conversation on Twitter below. Here’s more information about the event, hosted in partnership with PATH, Devex, and the Center for Global Development, with support from the Merck for Mothers Program.
Subscribe to the Daily Impact’s morning global health news roundup
Subscribe to all of our blog posts.
ImpactSubscribe to Impact
- The Daily Impact: More than 200,000 people unable to access health services in Darfur
- The Daily Impact: End of AIDS by 2030 possible, says UN
- The Daily Impact: BRICS nations agree to $100 billion development bank
- The Daily Impact: WHO recommends ARVs for gay men to prevent HIV spread
- The Daily Impact: Food security increasingly under threat in Central African Republic
- The Daily Impact: China reveals details of its foreign aid spending
- The Daily Impact: BRICS announce plans to launch new development bank