PSI President and CEO, Karl Hofmann attended the Clinton Global Initiative 2012 Annual Meeting held in New York City this September. He provided an exciting progress update describing how a 2006 CGI commitment to pilot a voluntary medical male circumcision (VMMC) project in Zambia was taken to scale, allowing PSI to successfully perform more than 300,000 VMMCs for men across six countries in sub-Saharan Africa.
Subscribe to the Daily Impact’s morning global health news roundup
Subscribe to all of our blog posts.
ImpactSubscribe to Impact
- Why do we need an International Women’s Day?
- The Daily Impact: Injections provide protection for monkeys against AIDS
- 12 Women (and one man) who are inspiring change
- The Daily Impact: Second US Baby HIV-free following Aggressive Treatment
- Let’s talk about the Best Buys for Global Health
- The Daily Impact: Tens of Millions in Southern Africa have no Access to Safe Water and Sanitation
- Twitter can locate HIV outbreaks