PSI President and CEO, Karl Hofmann attended the Clinton Global Initiative 2012 Annual Meeting held in New York City this September. He provided an exciting progress update describing how a 2006 CGI commitment to pilot a voluntary medical male circumcision (VMMC) project in Zambia was taken to scale, allowing PSI to successfully perform more than 300,000 VMMCs for men across six countries in sub-Saharan Africa.
Subscribe to the Daily Impact’s morning global health news roundup
Subscribe to all of our blog posts.
ImpactSubscribe to Impact
- The Daily Impact: Acute Malnutrition Risk for 250k Children in South Sudan
- Global leaders show unprecedented support for maternal and child health
- The Daily Impact: UN condemns massacre of 200 people, in South Sudan
- Acting Peace Corps Director visits ABMS’s Amour & Vie program
- The Daily Impact: Two UNICEF staff gone missing in Pakistan
- Polio movement celebrates successes, faces setbacks
- The Daily Impact: Gunmen attack UN mission in South Sudan