PSI President and CEO, Karl Hofmann attended the Clinton Global Initiative 2012 Annual Meeting held in New York City this September. He provided an exciting progress update describing how a 2006 CGI commitment to pilot a voluntary medical male circumcision (VMMC) project in Zambia was taken to scale, allowing PSI to successfully perform more than 300,000 VMMCs for men across six countries in sub-Saharan Africa.
Subscribe to the Daily Impact’s morning global health news roundup
Subscribe to all of our blog posts.
ImpactSubscribe to Impact
- The Daily Impact: More than 200,000 people unable to access health services in Darfur
- The Daily Impact: End of AIDS by 2030 possible, says UN
- The Daily Impact: BRICS nations agree to $100 billion development bank
- The Daily Impact: WHO recommends ARVs for gay men to prevent HIV spread
- The Daily Impact: Food security increasingly under threat in Central African Republic
- The Daily Impact: China reveals details of its foreign aid spending
- The Daily Impact: BRICS announce plans to launch new development bank