PSI President and CEO, Karl Hofmann attended the Clinton Global Initiative 2012 Annual Meeting held in New York City this September. He provided an exciting progress update describing how a 2006 CGI commitment to pilot a voluntary medical male circumcision (VMMC) project in Zambia was taken to scale, allowing PSI to successfully perform more than 300,000 VMMCs for men across six countries in sub-Saharan Africa.
Subscribe to the Daily Impact’s morning global health news roundup
Subscribe to all of our blog posts.
ImpactSubscribe to Impact
- Polio movement celebrates successes, faces setbacks
- The Daily Impact: Gunmen attack UN mission in South Sudan
- Eighty million years of healthy life and counting
- The Daily Impact: UNICEF takes lighthearted approach to a serious Issue
- Three global health issues to watch in 2014
- The Daily Impact: Transgenders Gain Legal Recognition, Following Court Ruling
- Striking an effective balance