PSI President and CEO, Karl Hofmann attended the Clinton Global Initiative 2012 Annual Meeting held in New York City this September. He provided an exciting progress update describing how a 2006 CGI commitment to pilot a voluntary medical male circumcision (VMMC) project in Zambia was taken to scale, allowing PSI to successfully perform more than 300,000 VMMCs for men across six countries in sub-Saharan Africa.
Subscribe to the Daily Impact’s morning global health news roundup
Subscribe to all of our blog posts.
ImpactSubscribe to Impact
- Pro-Poor Health Innovations Take Hold Around the World
- Unilever’s Project Sunlight Is a Solid Approach at Corporate Social Responsibility
- The Daily Impact: Child Malaria Deaths Halved, says WHO
- Building strategic partnerships to reach people living with HIV in Belize
- The Daily Impact: Doctor in Pakistan Wins Grant to Reduce Child Mortality
- Back to Measurement Basics
- The Daily Impact: Progress Against Measles, More to Go