We are ending the week on the high note. The following video from UNICEF showcases their new report on the decline in global mortality rates for children under the age of 5. In some ways the reporting is equally sobering, but there is reason to be proud at what has been accomplished over the past two decades.
Subscribe to the Daily Impact’s morning global health news roundup
Subscribe to all of our blog posts.
ImpactSubscribe to Impact
- Building strategic partnerships to reach people living with HIV in Belize
- The Daily Impact: Doctor in Pakistan Wins Grant to Reduce Child Mortality
- Back to Measurement Basics
- The Daily Impact: Progress Against Measles, More to Go
- Focus on Impact Changing Corporate Community Investment
- The Daily Impact: Afghanistan Lags on Law Protecting Women, says UN
- 5 Lessons for Successful Results Measurement