We are ending the week on the high note. The following video from UNICEF showcases their new report on the decline in global mortality rates for children under the age of 5. In some ways the reporting is equally sobering, but there is reason to be proud at what has been accomplished over the past two decades.
Subscribe to the Daily Impact’s morning global health news roundup
Subscribe to all of our blog posts.
ImpactSubscribe to Impact
- A flood of clean water advocacy coming to Capitol Hill
- The Daily Impact: One Billion People at Risk of Extreme Poverty by 2030
- A vaccine could do more than prevent AIDS
- The Daily Impact: Leprosy stigma in India contributes to its resurgence
- Why do we need an International Women’s Day?
- The Daily Impact: Injections provide protection for monkeys against AIDS
- 12 Women (and one man) who are inspiring change