We are ending the week on the high note. The following video from UNICEF showcases their new report on the decline in global mortality rates for children under the age of 5. In some ways the reporting is equally sobering, but there is reason to be proud at what has been accomplished over the past two decades.
Subscribe to the Daily Impact’s morning global health news roundup
Subscribe to all of our blog posts.
ImpactSubscribe to Impact
- Richard Frank, 1936-2014
- The Daily Impact: Acute Malnutrition Risk for 250k Children in South Sudan
- Global leaders show unprecedented support for maternal and child health
- The Daily Impact: UN condemns massacre of 200 people, in South Sudan
- Acting Peace Corps Director visits ABMS’s Amour & Vie program
- The Daily Impact: Two UNICEF staff gone missing in Pakistan
- Polio movement celebrates successes, faces setbacks