We are ending the week on the high note. The following video from UNICEF showcases their new report on the decline in global mortality rates for children under the age of 5. In some ways the reporting is equally sobering, but there is reason to be proud at what has been accomplished over the past two decades.
Subscribe to the Daily Impact’s morning global health news roundup
Subscribe to all of our blog posts.
ImpactSubscribe to Impact
- The Daily Impact: More than 200,000 people unable to access health services in Darfur
- The Daily Impact: End of AIDS by 2030 possible, says UN
- The Daily Impact: BRICS nations agree to $100 billion development bank
- The Daily Impact: WHO recommends ARVs for gay men to prevent HIV spread
- The Daily Impact: Food security increasingly under threat in Central African Republic
- The Daily Impact: China reveals details of its foreign aid spending
- The Daily Impact: BRICS announce plans to launch new development bank