Former UNAIDS Executive Director Peter Piot discusses with CSIS Senior VP and Director of the Global Health Policy Center J. Stephen Morrison the lessons he has learned in his years fighting AIDS. Piot tells how he stressed an evidence-based approach to finding AIDS solutions from the start, but it became apparent that it was not the only answer. Watch him explain the reason for making AIDS a political issue and how it was enacted.
Subscribe to the Daily Impact’s morning global health news roundup
Subscribe to all of our blog posts.
ImpactSubscribe to Impact
- Building strategic partnerships to reach people living with HIV in Belize
- The Daily Impact: Doctor in Pakistan Wins Grant to Reduce Child Mortality
- Back to Measurement Basics
- The Daily Impact: Progress Against Measles, More to Go
- Focus on Impact Changing Corporate Community Investment
- The Daily Impact: Afghanistan Lags on Law Protecting Women, says UN
- 5 Lessons for Successful Results Measurement